5 August 2020
To All Of Our Friends:
Governor Cooper issued a clarification to Executive Order 141 in which wineries are now allowed to open. We are excited to see everyone again, even with all the limits and restrictions.
We are open Friday – Sunday, Noon to 5:00 PM, last service at 4:30 PM. We hope to resume normal hours once Phase Three is in place.
A few important notes:
- The Tasting Room is closed for entry. Restrooms may be accessed through the side door adjacent to the ADA parking area. They will be cleaned routinely throughout the day.
- Patio tables are spaced six feet apart per the Order. No more than six guests are allowed at a table. Please do not rearrange tables.
- We will be wearing face masks or coverings. We require our guests to wear face coverings until seated and replace them upon leaving.
- No groups larger than 6 persons are permitted.
- No one under 21 during this time.
- No outside alcohol or smoking/vaping is permitted.
- Small snack foods are available for purchase. During this time, guests are permitted to bring light snacks, but no coolers, picnics or opaque beverage containers. While we are allowing small snacks at this time, Stone Mountain State Park is a beautiful place and only 10 minutes away if you would like to have a picnic.
- Pets are, as always, welcome but must be well-behaved and on a short leash.
We thank everyone for your patience and support. Cheers!
We are closed the following days:
Chuck & Chloe Jones in the barrel room.
Tasting Room Address:
(336) 874-2800 ext. 3
Tasting Flights Available
Enjoy a self guided tasting experience at one of our patio tables.
Items of Note
Jones von Drehle is a tobacco, smoke and vapor free environment, indoors and out.
We are pet friendly outdoors. Please keep your pet on a leash at all times. And, please pick up after them... everyone appreciates that!
Small snack foods are available for purchase. During this time, guests are permitted to bring light snacks, but no coolers, picnics or opaque beverage containers. While we are allowing small snacks at this time, Stone Mountain State Park is a beautiful place and only 10 minutes away if you would like to have a picnic.
Groups & Tours
Groups of 8 or more people require a reservation. Please contact us at (336) 874-2800 ext 3 to schedule a group tasting.
We are unable to accommodate tours and groups of 8 or more after 3:00pm.
We have all members of the group taste the same set of wines and we ask that one person pay for all tastings.
Tours are free and are provided by appointment; availability depending on production.