Concert Policies for The Stage @ Jones von Drehle
It is our priority to create a fun and safe environment for everyone. In order to make this happen, we have set a few ground rules. Before making your ticket purchase, please be sure to read our refund policy and event rules.
Important! Refund Policy
All ticket purchases are final. NO REFUNDS are applicable for any reason. At this time no refunds will be given in order to insure we can continue to operate in the future. Any cancellations will be posted on our website as soon as information becomes available.
Please read and follow all venue rules to make your experience at The Stage at Jones von Drehle safe and enjoyable. All of our concerts are held outdoors rain or shine.
Jones von Drehle is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property. Please leave all unnecessary/unauthorized items safely locked in your vehicle. ABSOLUTELY NO RE-ENTRY: Once you enter the venue through the ticketing gate you are not permitted to leave and re-enter. Guests entering the gates should prepare accordingly and have tickets, valid photo ID, and all items ready to be scanned/searched at the gate. There are no provisions for returning unauthorized items to you. If you must return an item to your vehicle, you must go to the back of the line for entry prior to have your ticket scanned. Individuals who deliberately attempt to bring unauthorized items through gates are subject to removal from the premises without refund of ticket purchases.
• You! 18+ only
• Identification, Credit Card/Cash for food and beverage purchases
• Cell phones
• A stadium approved 10” x 9” clear bag, subject to search.
Items NOT Permitted:
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances
• Cigarettes, Vape pens, tobacco of any kind
• Professional cameras (with a removable lens), recording devices, GoPros, drones or related gearFlash photography of any kind
• Laser pointers or fireworks
• Backpacks, purses or bags of any kind
• Any items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests
• Outside food or beverages
• Coolers, umbrellas, chairs or blankets. We will provide a folding chair
Service Dogs: All service dogs must be ADA certified service dogs and must have valid identification/certification to enter the event.
Weather: Our concerts are rain or shine. Please dress according to the weather forecast. In the event of severe weather/lightning a concert may be delayed or cancelled, and ticket holders will be notified as soon as possible.
Trash: Trash bins are located throughout the venue grounds for your convenience. Please help keep our grounds clean!
Covid Policy: Jones Von Drehle follows all state mandates