Visit us in the Tasting Room!
We are open
Wednesday – Saturday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Last Tasting or Bar Service at 4:30 PM
Our Tasting Room is now open for reservations. All Tastings are done inside at the bar.
Walk-ins are welcome capacity allowing.
Click here to reserve now!
A few important notes:
- Groups of 7 persons or less are welcome to make a reservation for a tasting at our bar. For groups larger than 7 persons please call 336-874-2800 or email email@example.com for special options for your group.
- Tastings usually take around 45 minutes for groups of 7 or less; 1 hour 15 minutes for 8 or more.
- Our Tasting Room is for the enjoyment of our guests 21 and over.
- We have a beautiful patio available for your well-behaved pets and children to enjoy. Our patio area is open for bottle and glass service at a first come, first serve basis.
- We have a variety of cheeses, assorted crackers, as well as charcuterie options available for purchase. Therefore, we do ask that you leave outside food in your vehicle. Stone Mountain State Park is a beautiful place only minutes away if you would like to enjoy a picnic.
- We are a smoke and vapor free property.
- Our last bar service or wine tasting is at 4:30pm.
- We ask that you inform us of any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance!
We thank everyone for your patience and support. Cheers!
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
We are closed the following days:
Chuck & Chloe Jones in the barrel room.
Tasting Room Address:
(336) 874-2800 ext. 3
For Groups of 8-20 people, please inquire about booking our Reserve Room! A private, seated experience with our owners, for groups who want in-depth information on our Estate Wines and hear the Jones von Drehle story!
For more information or if you would like for us to make the reservation for you, please call us at 336-874-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!